Nuvoteq “MetroCloud” – Active/Active – Private cloud for Business Critical Applications
The solution that has been successfully designed to respond to the business needs of High Availability, Enhanced Disaster Recover & Business Continuity.
This solution enables additional resilience to an infrastructure and business.
What does a Metro Cluster do?
- Delivers High Availability
- Enables IT functions to be pro-active and not reactive
- Utilises all resources available
- Designed to provide 100% Continuous Operations
- Enables Mission Critical Applications to Remain up & Running during Planned & Unplanned Incidents
- Delivers against high valued Service Level Agreements
- Reduces Risk
- Carrier / Dark Fibre or Very low latency IP network
- Carrier technologies like DWDM or High Bandwidth IP
- SAN that supports “metro replication”
- A deployable compute infrastructure that can support flexible site operations
- A “stretched network” layer 2 across two sites
- Applications that support “stretched clusters”
- A good support team or managed service partner
This can be delivered at
- Customer Premise
- Private Datacentre (such as telehouse, equinix ETC)
- Public and Hybrid Cloud
Our CEO talks about the MetroCloud solution – How HPE worked with us to deliver and blueprint this for simple deployability & ultimate IT System uptime 24/7 365 days a year
For further information and to discuss MetroCloud in more detail please contact us today …….