Who we are
Our website address is: http://nuvoteq.cloud.
Important information and who we are
Nuvoteq Ltd is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We may also process your customer data as a data processor during the course of the provision of our services to you.
Name: Armelle Bryant
Email address: Armelle.email@example.com
Postal address: 6 Elmwood, Chineham Business Park, Rankine Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8WG
Telephone number: 01256 581841
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance if at all possible.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. Your customer data may include personal data. Personal data does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you and your customers which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Customer Data includes any other data that you have permitted us to collect about your customers as part of the provision of a service to you and for which you are the data controller.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
3. How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our services;
- create an account with us;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or,
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
4. How is your customer data collected?
Your customer data may be collected as a result of the provision of our services to you from time to time, which includes but may not be limited to:
- Telephone Interactions. We may collect information about a caller according to instructions from you (or based on our understanding of what information is required to effectively carry out the service), and such information may then be stored and sent to you by an agreed mode of communication.
- Social Media Interactions. We may collect information about a social media interaction we have conducted on your behalf according to instructions from you (or based on our understanding of what information is required to effectively carry out the service), and such information may then be stored and sent to you by an agreed mode of communication.
- Email Interactions. We may collect information about an email interaction we have conducted on your behalf according to instructions from you (or based on our understanding of what information is required to effectively carry out the service), and such information may then be stored and sent to you by an agreed mode of communication.
We only use your customer data for the provision of our service to you. We absolutely do not use this data for our own marketing purposes to any customer or to contact your customers on our own behalf.
5. How we use your personal data and customer data
We will only use your personal data and customer data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data and customer data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data as a controller
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of Data||Lawful basis|
|Register you as a new customer||Identity & Contact info||Performance of a contract with you|
|Process and delivery your order including, collect and recover money owed to us||Identity, Contact, Financial and Transactional information||Performance of contract with you and nexessary for our legitimate interest|
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have purchased services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data or customer data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data or customer data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
6. Disclosures of your personal data or customer data
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above.
- We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and customer data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data or customer data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data or customer data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data and customer data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data and customer data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data and customer data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
9. Data retention
How long will you use my personal data and customer data for?
We will only retain your personal data and customer data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data and customer data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data and customer data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data and customer data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data and customer data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and customer data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
10. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data and customer data. Please contact the DPO to request the following:
Access to your personal and customer data
Correction of your personal and customer data
To object to processing your personal and customer data
Request restriction of your personal and customer data
Request Transfer of your personal and customer data
Right to withdraw consent
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.